Friday, January 1

Happy New Year!

Do you make new years resolutions? I'm not usually too big on them, but I'm making a few this year....mainly cause my husband says that if you write your goals down, it's proven that you are more likely to achieve those goals. So, this year, it's my goal to read my Bible every day, do a quarter triathlon (quarter mile swim, 6 mile bike, 1.5 mile run)(it's a small goal...but I gotta start somewhere), and to get my certification as a personal chef.....and I for sure want to blog more! So...I thought it's appropriate to start the new year off with talking about meal planning.

Ok, if you know me, you know I love to plan!! I don't know why...I'm just a planner and I really enjoy it. I've talked to several women about how they plan meals and how they decide whats for dinner and most of you say the planning aspect is the hardest. I've also found that the way I plan may not work for everyone. It seems that you just have to figure out the best method for you and your family. With that said....here are a few things I found on other blogs and websites that I hope will inspire you with planning your meals.

Have an old picture frame your not using? How about this from Make it and Love it.


Or this chalkboard project from Nannygoat. You could put a coat of magnetic paint under the chalkboard paint for a multi-functional chalkboard!

Put your recipes in a binder as Martha shows. She uses simple photo album sheets.
Here is a pretty and functional way to display recipes. Find out how she does it at Controlling My Chaos.

And...if you need some inspiration and want to see what others are having....check Meal Plan Monday from I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment