Monday, May 25

Meal Plan Monday ~ meal plan 6

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you all have a great day relaxing and remembering. My wonderful husband spent 8 years in the Navy, is now in the reserves, but plans to return back active in a couple years. My father and both my grandfathers were vets as well. So this day holds meaning to me. I want my children to grow up knowing the true meaning behind Memorial Day, a day to remember those who died in serving our country. I also love that this day marks the beginning of summer. It is in our nature to remember death but celebrate new life. God simply reminds us of this with nature! I have yet to meet someone who doesn't love the first flower of spring after a cold winter. :)
BBQ chicken (can freeze then thaw and reheat on a griddle pan or grill)

Lemon chicken with artichokes. (we love love love this dish.....we were excited to have this and I forgot to take a pic....so these are the leftovers for Rob's lunch..ha ha) This dish only takes 30 min!!!!





For more meal planning ideas: Meal Planning Monday

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to all the veterans including my hubby!
    I hope you and your family had a very nice Memorial Day.
    Happy MPM.

    ReplyDelete