Saturday, June 6

Date Night

My husband and I had date night last night and although our original plan was to walk around at the Taste of Omaha Food Festival, the crowd and parking was pretty crazy and we opted out. Instead we went to Blue Sushi in Old Market.
The sushi.....Fantastic. The price......downer. Although everything tasted excellent, we left feeling like we could eat another meal. (and I have a rule of stopping around 85% full).
The presentation was beautiful as you can see and the atmosphere is fun, young, and lively. My suggestion, go during happy hour and get selected sushi rolls for $4. Thats more like it.
We ended our date people watching at a happy bakery called Delice. We shared a Cappuccino Bomb. It was yummy and satisfying! All and all, we had a good quiet evening together and thats really what counts. (I think my next crazy adventure just might be learning how to make sushi.....suggestions anyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment