Monday, June 15

Fun Fiber Honey Cookies



I was babysitting some girls the other day and we wanted to make cookies, but I really didn't want to blow a ton of calories on normal cookies. So, we made these! They were crunchy because of the fiber one but chewy also. I think these would be great with raisins or dried cranberries. Here is the recipe:

1/2 c light whipped butter
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c honey
1/4 c egg beaters (or 1 egg)
3/4 c wheat flour
3/4 c all purpose flour
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1/2-1 t cinnamon (we really like cinnamon so we added 1 t)
1 1/2 c fiber one cereal

Preheat oven to 375. Beat butter, sugar, honey, egg until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl down. Add flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and fiber one. Place heaping spoonful on greased cookie sheet about 2 in apart. Bake for 7-9 min or until golden and set.

Take a pic and send my way when you make these. I'd love to post your picture!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment