Monday, June 22

Meal Plan Monday

I'm trying 3 new recipes this week! But here's the good part, they are all under 30 minutes!

I hope to be unveiling some news pretty soon.....regarding cooking (no I'm not pregnant...lol).

Enjoy your week and I pray you find time to enjoy some great dinners and great family time as well.

If you make any of the recipes found on this website, please send me a pic. I'd love to share with everybody and know what you think!

Stir-fried Sesame Shrimp
(I'll add a pic later)

Boursin Chicken with Mushrooms
(making these tomorrow for company) :)

Sichuan Pork Noodles

(planning on making the kiddos something different, not sure if this will be spicy)

Feta Burgers

Smothered Breakfast Burritos

Leftovers

Eat Out

Click here to print this meal plan with recipes and a grocery list!

No comments:

Post a Comment